We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our content creation team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, an understanding of the industries we serve and a willingness to delve deep into them, even if you currently have limited knowledge of them. Experience in blogging to achieve business goals is desired. The successful candidate will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice and our clients' voices across all written content.
Important to know - We don't care about degrees! We care about your talent, your personality, your work ethic and if we are a good fit for each other.
This a remote position.
Yes, you get to work from home!
- Writing various types of articles, web copy, ebooks, white papers on a wide range of topics for InTouch and our clients.
- Providing feedback to other contributors and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contributing to long-form content projects, such as ebooks and white papers.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog's overall reach.
- Managing outsourced content when necessary via third party software.
- Pass HubSpot Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing Exams.
- Attend daily, weekly and monthly meetings as scheduled to develop content strategies.
- Manage content strategy programs.
- A passion and strong understanding of the marketing industry and our clients' businesses.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business's various types of content.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- 2-3 years of marketing or similar content creation experience.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- High comprehension of software, like Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web.
Starting Salary is $40,000 a year.
What We Offer:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Health Insurance
- Career Path Advancement
- Collaborative Environment
- Ability to set you own schedule (within certain parameters)
There is one more step, if this sounds like the job for you. After you click the Apply Now button you will be taken to a new page where you will complete a series of questions and be able to upload your resume.